I am very excited to introduce you to a particular individual whose ingenuity is beyond most. Jeffrey C. is what I consider a skilled Swiss
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device. This includes your:
– Web browser information
– IP address, time zone
– Some of the cookies that are installed on your device
Also, as you browse our Site, we collect information about:
– Individual web pages or products that you view
– What websites or search terms referred you to our Site
– Information about how you interact with our Site
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on our Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our Site.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our Site, we collect certain information from you, including:
– Your name
– Billing address
– Shipping address
– Payment information (including credit card numbers)
– Email address
– Phone number
We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Order Information collected, is generally to fulfill any orders placed through our Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Order of information helps us to:
– Communicate with you
– Screen our orders from potential risk or fraud
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us:
– Screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
– More generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through our Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy policies, if you have questions or concerns please email us at [email protected]